Essential Fatty Acids!
R1's Fish Oil Softgels provide 1,000mg fish oil, yielding 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA. Our bodies can’t effectively produce these essential nutrients, so they must be obtained from seafoods or supplements made from marine sources.
R1 Fish Oil Softgels are a concentrated, dietary source of two particular types of omega-3 fatty acids called Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
Omega-3 fatty acids play a vital role in health and wellness, from muscles and joints to the heart and brain.
Rule 1 Softgels contain just 4 ingredients: fish oil, gelatin, glycerin, and water.
- 1,000mg pure fish oil
- 300mg total omega-3 fatty acids
- 180mg eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
- 120mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- ZERO Sugars
- ZERO Carbohydrates
- ZERO Banned Substances
HOW TO TAKE?
- For best absorption, we recommend taking R1 Fish Oil Softgels with food
- Take one (1) softgel daily with a meal