Subtly sweet, luscious & creamy spiked with a hint caramel, a heart & belly warming hum of cinnamon and the perfect hit of espresso. Make this delicious iced latte with just a handful of ingredients!
- 1/2 cup vanilla yoghurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup – keto option to use caramel stevia – more or less depending on how sweet you want it.
- 1 tablespoon of cashew butter – sub 2 tablespoons of raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 sachet Beforeyouspeak OneCinnamon Spice or Caramel Coffee
- Cinnamon – measure with your heart
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice – more or less to desired consistency
- Melted dark chocolate to swirl your glass with happiness
- 1 teaspoon of maca powder – for hormone balance
- 1-2 scoops of collagen – for gut healing goodness
- 1 scoop of Beforeyouspeak Vanilla Creamer – makes it extra lush
- 1 scoop of protein powder – for extra protein ( I think vanilla would work best in this recipe)
- 1/2-1 cup cauliflower or zucchini (pre-steamed & frozen works best) – a great way to get an extra (undetectable) serve of veg & make your smoothie extra thick
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your blender and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with toppings of choice.
Disclaimer: The above article is merely a guide and is in no way a recommendation or a treatment protocol for any health conditions or diseases. You should always consult with a qualified health care provider before changing your supplement, training or nutritional strategy. Supplementation should not be attempted by pregnant or breastfeeding women, anyone on prescription medication or children under the age of 15 unless advised by your qualified health care provider. The above article has been taken from www.beforeyouspeakcoffee.com