Serves: 1 Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 20 mins oven/1 min 30-sec microwave
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs preferred milk
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 2 scoops Noway Hot Chocolate
- 2 tbs almond meal
- 1 tbsp Cacao powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Dark chocolate
- Peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease ramekin/mug with a small amount of coconut oil.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk egg and milk together. Add maple syrup, hot chocolate, almond meal, cacao powder, and baking powder (omit baking powder for microwave version).
- Pour into the prepared mug or ramekin and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or cook in the microwave for 1 min 30 secs.
- Remove from the oven/microwave and enjoy while warm!
Note: If adding extras – halfway during cooking time add in optional extras by pushing into the semi-formed cake and return to cook.