You only need a few basic ingredients to make these fluffy vegan banana protein pancakes and they take just minutes to prepare.
- 1 Scoop GHOST Vegan Banana Pancake Batter protein
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 Medium Bananas *~180g
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Coconut Oil Spray
- Blend oats using a food processor or blender until nearly a flour-like consistency
- Add protein powder, almond milk, baking powder, baking soda, and half the banana (~90g), and mix in blender with oats until a thick batter-like consistency
- Heat skillet to medium/high and coat with coconut oil spray
- Pour batter on skillet, cooking each side for 60-90 seconds.
- Top the cooked pancakes with the other half the banana (~90g)
- Top with calorie-free syrup and enjoy
Disclaimer: The above article is merely a guide and is in no way a recommendation or a treatment protocol for any health conditions or diseases. You should always consult with a qualified health care provider before changing your supplement, training or nutritional strategy. Supplementation should not be attempted by pregnant or breastfeeding women, anyone on prescription medication or children under the age of 15 unless advised by your qualified health care provider.