- Helps the body to adapt efficiently to external stress
- Reduces the severity of internal stress from toxic, immune and inflammatory triggers
- Takes the burden off the adrenal gland and has a sparing effect on cortisol
- Helps to restore healthy cortisol fluctuations
- Anti-catabolic - by reducing the damaging effects of cortisol in response to stress, training and stimulants
- Improve resilience
- supports healthy digestion, detoxification and antioxidant defence systems
- supports healthy immune system function
- potent anti-inflammatory and pain reliever
Creatine monohydrate is a formulated supplementary sports food. This tub is full of an amino acid called Creapure Creatine monohydrate. To find out what it does in the body; why your friend, naturopath or coach recommended it and to find out how much you should take; google it. Cut and paste this word “creatine monohydrate” into google, pubmed, infotrieve or any unbiased information database. Do your own independent research. Come back and buy ATP's because they worked really hard to get a really high quality, pure and clean form.
HOW TO TAKE?
- Take 1 tablet 3 times throughout the day with food
- If you have trouble sleeping; take 1 tablet in the morning and 2 tablets in the evening